2010年6月3日

英文自傳2

My name is XXX , and I study at XXXX. I am a fairly cheerful person, lively and social.
During my second year of high school, I was president of our roller-skating club.
This allowed me to gain valuable experience in organizing activities, consulting or discussing with others,or negotiating with factories, and I had great pleasure in learning these skills.
(Please see to the appendix below)
Since an early age, I enjoyed learning new skills and acquiring knowledge.
Things like skiing, river rafting, paint-ball shooting, or vertical desending, I have all dabbled in it to some extention, and have a certain amount of knowledge about it.
I can adjust to new enviornments fast and well, too.
I am proactive but not extreme.
If criticised, i will reflect and make improvments as hard as i can.
For example, when I first entered junior high, I had trouble making friends.
Later I found out it was because I was too pround and arrogant, so on entering senior high, I was aware to change this attitude, and soon I had made lots of friends, not only in school, but also outside of school, even in other counties.
A few weeks ago, I read a book about ·Å«Ç¤H.
It told me a lot about his values and viewpoints on our society, and it inspired me very much.
For instance, the invention of the internet has lead to many changes in traditional companies and industries.
¶À·¨¤tis another touching example. Each and every student of ¶À·¨¤t had their lives changed because of ·Å«Ç¤H.
I hope to become an enterpriser just like him, and pass on more tales like the one of ¶À·¨¤t.

沒有留言: